Welcome to the home of the 11th BBMEC
organized at the University of Regensburg, Germany.
The 11th BBMEC in Regensburg is over. It took place September 26th – 30th. Participants from 23 countries gathered and discussed their newest research in oral talks, poster presentations and during the social events.
You can download the participant photo in high resolution.
We hope to see you at the 12th BBMEC in Roma in September 2017 organized by Roberto Pilloton and the IAEAC.
This prestigious conference on biosensors is organized together with the International Association of Environmental Analytical Chemistry (IAEAC). Also check-out the pre-conference organized by and for graduate students and postdocs.
BBMEC is an exciting biosensor conference where senior and young scientists come together to
- discuss their yet unpublished research of relevant biosensor topics,
- engage in in-depth discussions,
- and have ample time for networking
Unique features of our conference are:
- World-renown speakers present keynote and invited lectures. The presentations will be accompanied by generous time for discussion.
- Poster sessions will be prominently located in the program.
- Promotion of Young Scientists: September 26 - 27 will be reserved for student and postdoc presentations, discussions and networking (several travel grants will be available).
- Networking between conference participants will be promoted by in-house lunches and coffee breaks and mixers
Please contact us with any question you may still have.
Antje J. Baeumner and the local organizing and the scientific committees
P.S. Learn more about us at the Institute of Analytical Chemistry, Chemo- and Biosensors.